Wifi turns off

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by premitia, May 29, 2008.

1. premitia

premitia New Member

hello every1 :]
    i have a little problem. i have a jailbroken 1.1.3.
    i used ziphones methid. applied a clean image of 1.1.3 via itunes and after that used ziphone to jailbreak it. now.... everything went fine. it does work. i do have WiFi yes. i can even connect to my wifi network, BUT ...
    lets assume im in settings go to wifi and select my wifi connection. i wait a bit to connect. and there u go. connected. now i want to use safari so ofc i press the home key and what happens? the connection is lost. i go into safari and no connection=no inet. i can press the lock key and unlock again so i am abck in safari. usually the "select wifi network" window pops up and i can connect like this. now... this does work for a lot of apps but its still annoying :/ i cant use wallpaper.app cuz i have no inet. so basically i found out that whenever i have a wifi connection in a app and press the home key... the connection is lost. why? is it possible to fix? i alrady tried to jailbreak it several times. but this problem keeps coming back all the time. and no my wifi antenna is not broken. after i restored the image to 1.1.3 (b4 jailbreak) i tried to use wifi and used home button to switch apps. and that works. i also tried iawake2 and insomnia but that doesnt work either

Please Register or Log in to view images

pls help thx in advance
  2. nicoand

nicoand New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    just up date to 1.14 useing iTunes then with iTunes open use ZiPhoneWin-3.0 thats it should work 1.14 much better than 1.13 good luck
  3. premitia

premitia New Member

hmm ne immernoch das selbe problem. bei einstellungen kann ich zwar verbeinden undso und das klappt auch aber wenn ich home button drücke dann weht wlan wieder weg