Wifi Trouble on Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xichuan.wang, Sep 30, 2007.

1. xichuan.wang

xichuan.wang New Member

I bought my touch about 3-4 days ago...love it to death but the wifi in my apartment doesnt seem to work well with it. By not working well I mean it connects to the wireless network, it browses the web...then the signal just weakens within a few mins and then goes down. A screen pops up, i select with wireless i want to connect to, connect back on, then wifi is back up again for another few mins.

Anyone else have this problem and is their anyway I can have hte touch connect to wireless network automatically when one fails.

Thanks
  2. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ya, you get this problem when you have a weak wireless signal. To prevent it you have to be closer to your router.
  3. Corsairkid

Corsairkid New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have the exact same problem and I even tried to fix it by standing right next to the router...nothing. It will start strong, then drop. After a minute or so, it wont even load up a site, except for simple ones such as google.
  4. robjob

robjob New Member

any idea what this is or if it is common? i bought an iTouch 3 weeks ago and it kept dropping the wi fi signal (after surfing for a few minutes) enough to where i took it back. I have been experiencing it with the new one also but it is too soon to tell how often or if it will be as bad. i have even been a few feet from my router when it has happened........any remedies?

Please Register or Log in to view images

i never had trouble connecting i have trouble staying connected!