wifi sharing like the zune?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wonderings, Oct 23, 2007.

1. wonderings

wonderings New Member

Just wondering if there is a program out there for the hacked iPod Touch that would allow me to send a song to someone else via wifi, much like the zune except without the limitations.

did a quick search and couldn't find any other threads on this.
  2. Eclipse8800

Eclipse8800 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    maybe sooner or later there will be a application that would allow us to do that lol

cheers
  3. Rallos

Rallos New Member

There already is. Look in your installer for an app called "Send song". It allows you to send any song on your iPod via email. My only complaint so far is at it's current stage of development there is no way to sort the song list so you might have to look for a while for the song you want if you have a lot of songs.
  4. wonderings

wonderings New Member

I know about that option, not really useful though. Wifi sharing like the zune does not need a wife network to connect with another unit. If we could share like the zune, but without the zune limitations, it would put the touch over the top and leave all else in the dirt imo.
  5. rigormortis

rigormortis New Member

6. hohohohohohoho

hohohohohohoho New Member

7. wonderings

wonderings New Member

I followed the link and read what was said. It wasnt clear to me if you can send via wifi that is not connected to the internet. Again just like the zune direct wifi sharing. Is that possible with the hardware? Or is it just a software thing to be able to share via wifi and have no internet connect.