WiFi problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ediddy_getcrunk, Sep 23, 2007.

1. ediddy_getcrunk

ediddy_getcrunk New Member

i am not sure if there is another post on this or not...but ive been hearing people are having problems connecting to their home WiFi...could this be another defunct problem with some of the iPoTs?
  2. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    it has most probably something to do with your home router or settings, call an apple tech to see if (s)he can fix it,

Cheers,
    Ben.
  3. ediddy_getcrunk

ediddy_getcrunk New Member

Havent recieved mine yet..but when i do hopefully the WiFi works...sat at best buy for almost an hour friday playing on their Demo iPoT...im in LOVE!!!
  4. SamGuy

SamGuy New Member

what sort of wireless security does the iPod touch support. I need one for my college campus (and Exchange support would greatly help..

HURRY UP AND HACK THE IPOD TOUCH ALREADY!
  5. AJL23

AJL23 New Member

There are so many things that go wrong with wifi. Half the time it's because the user doesn't know what they're doing or typo'ed the hex key, another 40% of the time it's because wifi equipment usually fails after about 2 years, and 10% of the time there's some actual bug.

BTW it works perfectly with a Netgear MIMO router with WEP.
  6. Erwinn

Erwinn New Member

I didn't have any problems connecting to several wifi networks. Make sure you're typing the correct wifi key. I did have problems with the keyboard and typing, so make sure you go slow and type in the correct key.
  7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

wifi

i left my ipod at a mates place few a few days and it went flat.. when i got it backi cant conect to wi-fi or listen to music or anything ... when i go into settings wi-fi is there but its faided and i cant get into it ?
    ive tryed to restore it but that didnt work... any1 no what to do ?