Wifi problems..help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by carri07, Oct 15, 2008.

1. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So i first had my ipod 1g and i found out how to connect at school and i just had to input the name of the network, the password the proxy and all that one time and i had it every day on. Now, i switched to the 2g and i put the same things once and it was working fine. However, the next day i got to school wanted to look something on the internet and it said i had no connection. I put the name and password and then it was working fine. After that my ipod went in sleep mode and when i unlocked it i had no connection again. Now i have to put the name and password everytime i want to get on but i am getting tired and i think there is somethign wrong since i didnt need to do that with my 1st gen ipod touch. Can anyone help me?

Btw that is only at my school it works fine in my house, and my friend that has the 1g has it everytime unlike mine.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Talk to your school IT guy and tell him you can't get into their network. I'm sure he will be glad to help.
  3. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol well the thing is... the students..shouldnt be able to go into the schools network. Someone figured the password and all that, thats the only way we can go on the internet, if they knew they would change the password.