Wifi problem with blacksn0w

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by melterx12, May 12, 2010.

1. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hello, Im using blacksn0w on my 3GS 3.1.2. I notice sometimes my wifi stops working completley, not being able to find any routers. The only thing that resolves this problem is a network reset, after which all my network settings are lost, forcing me to re enter SSID for all my access points. Its getting kind of annoying, does anyone know if there is a fix for this?
  2. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Blacksnow RC2 Final will fix it, its on cydia under the cydia.pushfix.info repo
  3. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    is it safe to use? Its not made by geohot...
  4. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    its completely safe to use, I know but he made it better, and it fixes the wifi, issues, I used to have the same problems with wifi that you do, and then it fixed it and I dont have any issues with wifi any more.
  5. adamkebs

adamkebs New Member

I bought my iPhone Jailbroken and unlocked off eBay. One day, I accidentally uninstalled BlackRa1n and I couldn't install Cydia so, I decided to restore my iPhone in iTunes and a message showed up after I restored it saying my Sim is invalid because it isn't the one it was locked into in the first place. I then BlackRa1ned it again to Jailbreak it but when I opened the BlackRa1n again, It said Check Your Internet Settings so, I went and put in my WiFi settings and it says "Unable To Connect". I have looked it up online and have tried to reset network settings but, my WiFi is still bad. I need my WiFi to install BlackSn0w to unlock it or i'm screwed!

Can you also help me with my GPS and my YouTube as they don't work either. (Well, obviously half of the YouTube problem is that I don't have WiFi! Lol)

Thanks guys!

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    way to highjack the thread...