wifi problem...pease HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shadow_sombra, Dec 10, 2009.

1. shadow_sombra

shadow_sombra New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a ipod touch 3g (32gb) and I am always playing with my apps at school but i can't use wifi even thou there is wireless internet.....the problem is that when i connect my ipod to the internet before it lets me in, my ipod sends me to the apple page to log in my apple account.....but it does not open because the internet is protected with sonicwall and it does not let my go in the page, that means that i can't log in, which means no wifi for me.....does anybody know the solution for my problem? PLEASE HELP........I AM GETTING BORED AT SCHOOL.....

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How about you put your iPod touch away and get on with your school work... tsk tsk

...on your problem - I don't think you can get around the WiFi protection.
  3. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    SSH Tunneling. Good luck lol.
    No i will not help you set a VPS up
  4. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

Just get some good games that are huge time wasters.

I found Line Rider to be the largest time waster for me in school, trying to create the craziest courses possible.

I also modified the double click home button to open the calculator, so if a teacher walked by, I'd double click and it would open the calculator. (of course I'd be using backgrounder so I didn't lose any line rider progress)

On top of that, I had all apps on lockdown, and had a lockscreen password, so if the teacher went to take my iPod, I'd hit the top button, and all of my precious information would be safe

[it never got taken away]

On topic again, I find Fantastic Contraption an awesome time waster, along with Jelly Car (which is free)

You have to try to beat all of the levels in Jelly Car, and then beat every record ;P

Wow. I'm a scammer.