Wifi Password detecting help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ablindguy522, Sep 26, 2009.

1. ablindguy522

ablindguy522 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I go to a restaurant all the time and it used to have an unprotected wifi connection.

I went there today and I I found they had a password on it now. I went to church, password there too. YMCA, password. School, password.

Is there an app or repo in Cydia that automatically finds the password for a Wifi Password???
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I believe that is illegal, unless the Wi-Fi owner has granted special permissions, it is probably illegal.

But I frankly don't give a flying sh*t about that. I have been trying to guess xxx password for a bit more than a month now to no avail. I have tried searching Cydia, reading forums on here, and searching Youtube. All to no avail.

I highly doubt there is even thought of such an application.

This is almost guaranteed to fail: Try using the passwords; admin, Admin, administrator, etc.
    Heck, try the phone number if your really desperate

Have Fun

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. dannykr41

dannykr41 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There'll not happened ! If yes, that hacker will post something at his blog and when it's already known by goverment it'll be blocked or deleted

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ToastyCornFlakes

ToastyCornFlakes Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There is one application which I found to be sort of helpful in Cydia called Wifi Passwords. It will automatically save any passwords you type in. If you can get someone who works at the school/church/other place with locked wifi to log it in for you, it'll save the password.

What I normally do is tell them I just need to check one thing and that I'll forget the network so I can't use it in the future, but I'll still have the passwords saved in the app.