Wifi Password detecting help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ablindguy522, Sep 26, 2009.

1. ablindguy522

ablindguy522 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I go to a restaurant all the time and it used to have an unprotected wifi connection.

I went there today and I I found they had a password on it now. I went to church, password there too. YMCA, password. School, password.

Is there an app or repo in Cydia that automatically finds the password for a Wifi Password???
  2. AcTiViZon

AcTiViZon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No. I recommend using a common password like for the restaurant, their restaurant name, boss, founder, number. Church try religious words or a famous bible chapter like Mathew 1:1-10 or Luke 1:1-10 (just an example ) for school mine is their school number and YMCA try YMCA or their name of the place. But there is an app called I think WiFinder or something (YouTube wifi cracker iPhone jailbreak) and then once u got it it takes about 25 seconds to finish the cracking and then it let's you in the wifi network.
    P.S. The wifinder thingy only cracks un wep routers / modems. Good Luck!!

~AvN (AcTiViZoN)
  3. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    is it possible to get caught for this? like if you spoof you mac address and use that wifi cracker app, is there any way for them to know you're on or anything? or even if they know, can they trace it to you?
  4. AcTiViZon

AcTiViZon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Only if they have McAfee I think because mine says it right away when someone connects and it let's me choose if I can remove, mins allowed and more