Wifi not connecting... Please help...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by MadRopes, Jan 25, 2008.

1. MadRopes

MadRopes New Member

I KNOW this is the wrong section but I wasn't getting answers anywhere else. Im sorry!

Ok so in my house I can usually connect to my neighbors wifi but for some reason today (and other times) it will just hang when I try to connect and eventually say "Could not connect to server" or w/e. Why does it not work sometimes?

When I click the blue arrow to view the details of the connection, all the spots (IP, etc.) are blank. As I say it usually works alright but tonight it wont connect to anything.

Any ideas?
  2. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

probably found out you were jackin his wifi and locked you out lol. that or your getting too far away and its dropping out before you can connect. go knock on his door and ask him if he has been messing with his router bc you cant connect anymore.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. mcgwire3

mcgwire3 New Member

had the same problem, for me it was just a bad signal, I just had some dead spots in my room, try going outside and see if that'll improve the connection.