Wifi messed up

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by loganc58, Feb 10, 2009.

1. loganc58

loganc58 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay i'm sure there has been a thread on this before but i cant seem to find any.. So yeah here is my problem.
    My wifi is being a dick..
    There isnt even a wifi icon on the homepage at all. and i tried making it forget my network and starting over well i did that respringed and it shows the linksys but when i open it up it doesnt have any of the ip info or anything all blank. and if i recall right when I first got on the internet with it i didnt have to set anything up?? help please and if there is already a thread on this im sorry.. but yeah please help.. thanks
  2. masoco

masoco New Member

It might be a good idea to power cycle your modem/router.
  3. firerescu1

firerescu1 New Member

I am having a simalar issue. My Wi-Fi shows up but the bars are black instead of blue, then when i tray to connect to it, it says that it cant conect to the network.....

Any ideas?
  4. mafi0z

mafi0z New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i get no bars at all.
    "Unable to join Network"

this started happening after the jailbreak. and whats odd is that a non-jailbroken ipod connects to my router without issues.

yes, ive tried reseting..
    see my posts in this thread:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138316
  5. loganc58

loganc58 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay well i think I screwed up by saying forget the sorce but idk.. i think i'm goin to try just rejailbreaking. or restoring back to original then rejailbreaking idk.. i have read this has happened to alot of people is there any fix at all?