Wifi in my school

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iTyler, Oct 17, 2007.

1. iTyler

iTyler New Member

Is there any way to find the wep key for the wifi in my school. i get really good signal strength in every class i have so it would be cool to get the key. asking for the password is not an option they only give it to teaches and my teachers wont tell me..
  2. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

there are wep cracking apps for windows and mac but then you would of course need a laptop first to get the pass
  3. lozzz17

lozzz17 New Member

Please

Hello!
    Im a proud owner of a 16gb "hacked" iPod touch and I got the same problem in my school. I got no hacking skills whatsoever so I rly need some guidance from someone who does.

Please Register or Log in to view images

If possible can you give me a link to one of those key-gens? It is much needed.

Im just asking... No probe if u don't do it but plz don't make fun of me bcuz I'm so noobish xD
  4. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why not just ask your schools network admin for the pass? They have no problem giving it to us at my school if we ask nicely

5. cowboyshootist

cowboyshootist New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It's not a key-gen. You need a wireless device and some software that will sniff the WiFi packets and decode them to produce the passkey.
  6. lozzz17

lozzz17 New Member

Yea... Why not?

Well... You obviously do not know the admins on our school... They are like hostile to students... I'm even afraid to show them my touch... They might steal it xD tyt is why I asks for a little help.
  7. lozzz17

lozzz17 New Member

thx m8 I'll check in with my friends in the "computer class" (I'm from Sweden, not ├╝ber on English) mayby they can help me crack it!

8. Dis

Dis Banned

Eugh, I hope somebody designs an App for the iPod Touch that can crack WEP keys.
    I am not allowed to bring any electrical equiptment to school, so it would be impossible to get the Password off the Admins.

Thanks,
    xo
  9. bowman13139

bowman13139 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think that if you can not take any equiptment to school, trying to use the touch would let the admins onto the fact that there is another "computer" using the network. Atleast at my school, the guys are really smart and notice when volume of packets gets too high.

Try sitting out in your car and using a laptop, it might work (if you get the right software to 'steal' their internet.)
    They have the rules for a reason you know, they probably have a good one
  10. Watari

Watari New Member

the easiest thing for me is just get on a school PC and go to the command prompt and type in
    "ipconfig" and then get the ip address from there. then use that in the safari web browser and use "ADMIN" as the username to the router and your set. you should get any info you need there.