wifi icon issues

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by PhanaticD, Oct 16, 2009.

1. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    okay so i am working on a theme that was inspired by lopeard (no its not another osx theme) and i need to move the wifi icon over to the right side instead of by the ipod carrier. i have tried resizing the image, maybe to like 20x170 or something big like that and putting it all the way on the right but it didnt show. i tried resizing the wifi symbol (default 20x20) to 20x30 and the image got cut off at 20x20 without showing the last ten pixels. the obviously did it in lopeard, i even have the beta of that, but how in the world?? i cannot figure it out
  2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i figured it out, thanks for all the help. not.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

If someone knew how to help, they would've helped. There's no need to think that we aren't helpful.
  4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    there would have been at least some sort of suggestion if ppl were helpful. i almost never ask for help on forums unless it is for something that i literally cannot find anywhere on the web. luckily i got it all of a sudden yesterday or two days ago w.e it was