Wifi broken or problem please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Savagegunner00, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Savagegunner00

Savagegunner00 New Member

So I have had a wifi problem with my ipod. I have had this problem ever since I upgraded to 3.0. I have 3.1.2 now so time has past and I have jail broken every version. Now I did a speed test and I will post the results on here with a picture, it is a dedicated Iphone ipod touch internet speed tester, w.e its called and ill post a pic of all the tests i have taken on another app. I have a 10mbps connection and my modem and everything works fine and my ipod is next to both of them, I can really tell something is wrong when I am looking at videos as it takes an eternity just to load a second of film. I think my wifi antenna is broken and might take it to the apple store, any other ideas on maybe how to fix it if its a software issue. Thanx

Attached Files:

2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sounds like it's your antenna. Although it could just be your connection's or your router's fault.
  3. Savagegunner00

Savagegunner00 New Member

I know its not my connection, my computer is fast and it all works.
    Also something to add that may contribute to the origin of the problem. When im browsing with my ipod the connection will suddenly break and i have to disconnect my wireless lan and reconnect it and then it works again.