wifi acting weird

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hangman323, Feb 22, 2008.

1. hangman323

hangman323 New Member

cant seem to get a reply on this guess no one knows the answer my wifi will connect everywhere except the router in my house i unplugged it, and forgot the network and then reconnected but still no wifi at home.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

try going to settings then select wifi and see if it detects ur network, give it a sec
  3. hangman323

hangman323 New Member

It picks up my network but when i go to my safari its not connected and its only at home.
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

i had this problem today, just turn ur touch on and off. then do the same thing, settings and selecting, then give it a minute and try it again. that should work
  5. hangman323

hangman323 New Member

did that still not getting connected i always get the wifi signal which means it detects it but dont know why i cant get on the net.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

is it working with any other programs that need wifi? only thing i could suggest is go to wifi, choose the network and press the arrow and just look at the settings. its weird but sometimes i have been able to get mine to work. or u could just reset network settings and choose ur network again, dam i should have thought of that at first

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. hangman323

hangman323 New Member

i already did everything you said and plus i unplugged the router to reset it still nothing and no my youtube, maps, and weather apps are not working im going to give up i guess no wifi at home for the ipot.
  8. iTOUCHXD

iTOUCHXD New Member

Dude my just started to do that two! It doesnt even show a IP address or anything.. What happen?

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. x6blues

x6blues New Member

just turn wifi off and let it sit. thats all i can think of at this point. just let it sit for awhile, about 30 mins, then try it again. if any1 else has any ideas , feel free
    1 person likes this.
  10. 0007

0007 New Member

I had problems figuring this out with my new iPod
    When it asks for a password i put in a WEP key and it works

Never had any success asking around about this problem, i think there may be more than 1 issue causing the same effect