wierd message on installer

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Youknowwho1890, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

I jailbroke my ipod again (to 1.1.2), and installed some apps. Then later I got this wierd message in installer (right after installing summerboard) that says I'm almost out of disk space & should delete some stuff, but I know I have at least 11gb left. It hasn't really done anything bad yet but I was a little spooked. When I tried uninstalling summerboard it said that doing so would make my apps unable to launch. Is there a problem with summerboard or is it nothing to worry about? Thanx
  2. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

I got the same disk space message when I tried to install Apollo... yeah, something about deleting videos and stuff... I uninstalled Apollo... I have no idea why that happened tho, I'm sure I had plenty space out of the 300MB of applications.
  3. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

4. weewoot

weewoot New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it has been doing that to me every time i install things. i think its just a bug, because in itune i have like only 1.5gb of "other" wich are the apps.
  5. kflack

kflack New Member

its because the apps are being installed on the software part of the ipod and not the media. it doesnt show up as music, video or other.. search the forums if you want to learn how to install it somewhere else.(ie media partition)