Wierd icons on jailbroken apps.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by epqr, Jun 25, 2009.

1. epqr

epqr Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Some strage thing just ahppend to my cydia and scrobble icons. They both just got exchagned with some random icons from some app store apps. They were normal for a while, but a after I did a respring, a few days after I installed then, the icons changed. They where the two only jailbroken apps I had installed at the time. Winterboard, which I installed later, still has it's orginal icon. It's not a big problem, just a little funny bug or whatever

Please Register or Log in to view images

I could probably just go in and change them back manually. Scrobble, which is noe using the touch4 icon, even has it's icon dimmed somehow. Check out the screenshots.

Remeber this happend before i installed winterboard, so winterboard ahs nothing to do with it.

Attached Files:

2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

some people are experiencing this issue after jailbreaking. what you can try to do is go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all Settings. After the respring, tell us if they're still mixed up.
  3. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    If thats dosnt work then try setting a winterboard theme with a load of icons, respring then undo the theme back to stock icons, worked for me.
  4. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    ^ A good complete theme is Glasklart ^

Try what the above 2 people said.