Widgets on 2.2.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iBiite iChu, Jun 1, 2009.

1. iBiite iChu

iBiite iChu Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So I know that there is a whole sticky'd widgets thread and all, but there are only a couple of links or names of the widgets to search on Cydia. I am looking for like a 7-day weather type thing or any amount of days except 1. I am right now using the Glasklart theme with the Clock and Weather Screen widget. I do like it but love to be able to glance at the weather without launching the app and letting it update. I am not worried too much about battery life or speed as long as it is still reasonable. If anyone knows of one of those kind of widgets I would love to know too.

Thanks,
    Omega137
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    It's hard to get a 7 day forecast onto a single small icon. The Weather Channel app loads quickly and works well. You really don't need to check the weather more than once a day, so hopefully that works. It's free.
  3. iBiite iChu

iBiite iChu Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It doesn't necessarily have to be on one icon. Maybe the bottom row of the page though. I do like the TWC app and use that.

It could look something like this though-

http://www.ifans.com/forums/imgcache2/41535.png
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    How about Intelliscreen?
  5. pss

pss New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't recommend Intelliscreen. It uses rock exensions instead of mobilesubstrate, and that means even more RAM used up with the two running side-by-side.
  6. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Yeah, I used to use intelliscreen, but then I decided not to continue. It made the device slower.