Wi-Fi Problems?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by manutdfan539, Jan 16, 2009.

1. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Okay, I am pretty new to this site, but I have encountered some Wi-Fi problems.
    I am hoping for this to help all of you encountering wi-fi problems, of all kind.
    Right now I am not very knowledgable in this field, for I have only encountered so many problems, so if you have a problem/solution, please post it here, i will add it to the list, and give you credit for the information you gave.

SLOW WI-FI​

Okay, there are many possible cause for this, but there is one that commonly stands out with slow wi-fi.

1. On public wi-fi, there is not much you can do, except get closer to wherever the signal is coming from.

2. Private wi-fi:

A. Try to restart your modem or whatever is sending out your wireless internet.
    B. CHECK IF YOU HAVE A ******* PROGRAM RUNNING, SUCH AS u*******.
    IMMEDIATELY EXIT IT, THEN RESTART YOUR IPOD, IF THAT DOESNT WORK, I AM OUT OF ADVICE!

PLEASE POST ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT WHENEVER I CAN, AS WELL AS TRY TO FIND OTHER THREADS WITH THIS KIND OF INFORMATION.

Thanks!​
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Could you please not use excessively large text? It pisses people off. We can read.
  3. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I thought there was already a thread about this?

Oh wait, this is 2nd gen. My bad.

Please Register or Log in to view images