Wi-Fi Probelms

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by killerkid13, Dec 18, 2007.

1. killerkid13

killerkid13 New Member

ok, i can connect to my netowrk fine, it says connected and all, but the wifi blue signal bars dont show up so i cant go anywhere, i cant connect to safari, installer, etc. anyone got help?
  2. hifi_guy

hifi_guy New Member

strange...sounds like you have a very weak WiFi signal. Have you tried in the same room as the wifi router or is it in some remote location? does i.e. your notebook connect ok, do you have a strong enough signal there?
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Yes make sure you are in range. Even 1 bar isn't really enough. Also try rebooting your router if that is the cause of your trouble.
  4. killerkid13

killerkid13 New Member

its not the router, ive turned it on and off and stuff but its not the router, becuz i can go on the internet just fine with my psp, and im one room away from the router, but my psp works fine any where in the house, but the ipod cant go on it, and everytime i turn it on, and check the setting, the wi-fi is always off, i turn it on, but yeahhhhh
  5. silencer1515

silencer1515 New Member

Yea same with me need help i have to stand right next to my router for it to work if i go 3 feet away from it, it will not work but my laptops and psp work fine and theyre upstairs!!! help please!!
  6. neocorpse

neocorpse New Member

yea same here
  7. Darrell

Darrell New Member

I have a different problem: I can connect fine for a few minutes but then it just stops. My internet connection is stable but the iPod touch would stop downloading (installer). I just stops. I have to either turn off then on my Touch's wifi, or click forget connection to refresh it. Then I'll have internet connection again for a few minutes, then it stops again. Any ideas please?