Wi-Fi Password Change Help PLEASE?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kalpa11, May 27, 2009.

1. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So recently I found out that a hacker was leeching my internet bandwith so just for the while i changed the password on my router i only changed 2 digits. So i then got all my pc's and gadgets in the house and disconnected from my internet and put new password. When i got to my ipod i found a small problem first i realized that the forget network button was missing(it's in the screen after you press the blue arrow) so i couldn't disconnect and i kept tapping on the wi-fi. It didn't work so i pressed other network and i typed in the whole thing with new password but it still didn't work. Then i went to the library to see if it was my wi-fi chip in my ipod that was broken but it worked fine there. I also know this because i'm still partially connected to my wi-fi and i know this because my ip address is screwed up too. instead of the normal 192.168.1.xx the xx's being replaced by my gadgets and computers using wi-fi it shows some huge number like 169.254.202.xxx. Is there a program i can use to forget the network i already tried most of the wi-fi apps on the appstore. Here are 2 pictures that i screenshotted one is from my screwed up (i think) ipod and the other is my cousin's not so screwed up ipod.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

1st one is my cousin the 2nd picture is mine
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone?