iOS 3.1 Wi-fi not working on 3.1.1

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Shitblitz, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Shitblitz

Shitblitz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So, today I decided to upgrade my brand new iPod touch 2nd gen from 2.2.1 to 3.1.1. After I upgraded it, my wi-fi refused to connect. It worked perfectly on 2.2.1 firmware. The password is right. It connects to it and says it's connected, then it disconnects is after like 3 seconds. It keeps doing this on and off thing. I tried to reset it but it didn't help. Is anyone else having problems like this? What should I do?
  2. zoiter123

zoiter123 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try reseting your Internet connection. Turn your router on and off or something like that
  3. €p1c

€p1c New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Reset the Network connections on the ipod. Under settings, disconnect and reconnect to the network. Sometimes, it just needs to be reset. If this doesn't work, then try resetting the actual ipod. Under settings, locate the reset device and try that. This will NOT erase anything. Hope this works.
  4. leafan101

leafan101 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yep, they are right. It worked for me but the funny thing is, I have to do it every night at 9:30. Also, if that does not work, then find out the ip address of your ipod and make sure the first view #s match those of your router
  5. Shitblitz

Shitblitz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks guys, resetting the device worked. Still it seems to be picking up the signal alot weaker than before.

Please Register or Log in to view images