1. HackHot31

HackHot31 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Please tell me why there is so much ignorant, unintelligent, distasteful flaming by Apple fanboys on this website. Seriously, someone mentions another device that they never say is necessarily better than the ipod, and immediately 100 apple fanboys yell how the ipod is way better. The ones who have legitimate arguments to back it up, I shake your hand, although your rants are usually out of place, and the other who just yell "OMG TEH IPOD IS WAY BETTER THAN ZUNE, EGG , AND ANROID CUZ IT HAZ APPZ STOR!", please wait till your out of elementary school to post here.
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    *Insert response mentioning the title, website name, Huge Graphic at the top of the site*
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

What's the point of this thread? What message are you trying to send across? People have their own opinions and they are allowed to share it.
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    As implied by Teslanaut: if you want a place for open discussion about different devices, look elsewhere. This site is a thriving iPod touch community; therefore, you will find that the vast majority of members are iPod owners. A good chunk of them are kids, and some are insecure, leaving with them with no other option than to bash other devices in order to justify their purchase (read: their parents') and make them feel special.

This site has got to be the best resource for the iPod touch, with one reason being its specialized with/limited to just the iPod.
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You're asking this on an iPod touch forum, with the majority of users under the age of 18?
  6. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I don't like Apple. I don't like Apple at all. This is a company that flat out accused my of stealing the iPod touch just because I had it two weeks before they were released. This is also the company whose computers always break on me within the first year; MacBook due to HD failure, iMac due to motherboard failure. Also, their software is intuitive and extremely restrictive feeling. Which is unfortunate because no one else makes Mac software, so there's no alternative.

But, on the other hand, this is also a company that gave me a free 16GB iPhone.

Regardless, you are on a site called iPod touch fans. It is reasonable to presume that the majority of the members are fans of the iPod touch. Just as a member of ny-yankees-fans.com is most likely a fan of the New York Yankees. As sports fans tend to root on their team and put down the competition, so do iPod fans. It's just a fact of life that fans will dislike the opposition.

If you want a more fair and unbiased site, try i-reallylike-mp3players.com.
  7. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow, Macs really hate you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

This site will always be biased, and if you don't like that, you should leave. It's not going to change.