iOS 3.1 why...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sb33luvyipody, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sb33luvyipody

sb33luvyipody New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok this thread i made is because people are talking to much about other products now i dont mind comparisons or what should i buys but saying like the psp is better is really uncool.
    any way the ipod touch is better it has much faster internet and apps trust me i've researched and done experiments of my own. also there are way more games and apps that are funner and more useful than any of the psp's or zunes.
    and anyway why are you people that are bagging on a great invention and have crappy psp's or zunes even on this web site. apple is a great although there pricey they also make a lot of free stuff too look at all those apps and they just grow every day.
    so seriously if people that hate the ipod touch are on this website for peolpe who like it or think about getting one thats really sad and they need to do something more important with there life insteady of arguing like a spoiled little kid

Please Register or Log in to view images

oh and i meant to put this in the other one for ipod 3g but i dont know how to delet if you do please tell me.

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

This thread is going to start the argument.
    You CANNOT compare these devices.
    iPod Touches are PORTABLE MEDIA PLAYERS.
    PSP's are PORTABLE GAMING DEVICES.
    iPod Touches have small, pick-up-and-play games, while the PSP has nice, quality games.
    I'm not saying the iPod Touch games aren't good in quality, but you can spend 40-50 hours playing a PSP game and not be finished.
    No iPod Touch game can compare to that.
    iPod Touch games are for casual games, like I said before, "pick-up-and-play" games.
  3. sb33luvyipody

sb33luvyipody New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    oh ya you can peolpe all the time saw that its a great music player and the apps that cost money you can play for a long time to. and i dont care if people get mad at me for saying the truth. but i do understand what you mean
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Name one iPod Touch game that you can play for 40-50 hours.
  5. sb33luvyipody

sb33luvyipody New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    sims three is the only one i have because it is the only one i could affored im poor

and theres another one im just really bad with remebarring names and also with the psp after you win it gets really boring
  6. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

After you finish any game, it gets boring.
    It has nothing to do with it being a PSP game.
    I personally can't play Sims 3 for 40-50 hours, because there is no actual objective.
    Judging from the PC game, you don't actually gain anything.
  7. Just_For_Now

Just_For_Now Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    "Sims is the only one i could afford" There are much better games that are lower than $5.
    also Clee has made his point.
  8. Master

Master New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can I ask a question: What does this have to do with iPod touch Firmware 3.1? Post in the right section next time.

Anyways, why did you have to bring this up? I agree with clee, it's going to start a big argument. You can't equally compare the PSP and iPod Touch, they are two different devices built for different purposes. Sure, the PSP and iPod are both for entertainment purposes, but do you see people loading game disks into a iPod touch? And do you see people playing thousands and thousands of music tracks on a PSP daily? Didn't think so. Now you're saying the iPod is more fun than the PSP or Zune, but that statement is entirely based on your personal opinion.
  9. sb33luvyipody

sb33luvyipody New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    its a matter of perspective to me and not my falt i only use gift cards and i got that and some vids and other stuff and i was out of the money in itunes
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    no but you can
  10. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

You're right, it IS based on your own perspective/opinion.
    But you made this thread because you are angry at other people stating their own perspective/opinion.
    Do you not see how hypocritical that is?
    You think that everyone on this forum should share the same opinions as you, when your opinion doesn't matter to anyone else and their opinion shouldn't matter to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.