iOS 3.1 Why won't the Blackra1n app show up on my iTouch springboard?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Penarly, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Penarly

Penarly New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok, so a while back, I downloaded blackra1n and I loaded it onto my iTouch. It worked fine. The app was there on my springboard and everything, but when I tried to install Cydia, it wouldn't budge. So, I removed blackra1n from my iTouch thinking it'll work later. So I tried to load blackra1n back onto my iTouch again, and it did everything its supposed to: it goes into recovery, says it's finished hacking, it wakes up, and everything. But the only problem is, now the blackra1n app doesn't appear on my springboard. I've done everything to try and fix it. I've re-installed iTunes, and blackra1n numerous times. I've even restored my iTouch over a hundred times. My iTouch is a 3rd Generation, 32 gb, 3.1.2 software.

I've been trying for months to try and get it to work again, but I just can't get it to. I've looked everywhere, but no one else seems to have the same problem as me. I need help please! I've tried everything. Please someone give me a solution.
  2. Delifresh

Delifresh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i actually have the same sprt of problem, my ipod had cydia and all kinds of jailbroken apps, but it ran out of batteries and everything got deleted, now it rejects the jail break... maybe apple has some kind of program that knows how to block the break if its been done? anyway, i have no answer but restore to factory settings, put ur stuff from itunes on it, delete blackra1n then get it again and try again
  3. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    How would your iPod's batteries running out delete everything? You plug it back into the computer, run blackra1n again, and everything's back. Leave it to charge for a little, and it's all back to normal.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Delifresh

Delifresh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yaaaa, i didnt know that hahahaha