Why Why Why!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Wyatt2987, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why is it so important to people to hack a freaking iPod? The whole jailbreak idea is just over the top to me and GAY! Why buy an iPod if your just gonna turn it into something else. After you jailbreak an iPod, it's not an iPod touch anymore! And I'm sick of people defending it trying to make it seem like it's ok and trying to make up excuses of how it's legal. It isn't good at all. Incase you didn't know, jailbreak is a hack, hackers= bad. And your being dishonest to Steve and in the process stealing. Hell, most of the jailbreak community gets music illegally. The least you could is not jailbreak and actually by updates instead of getting free ******* files. That's so cheap and dishonest. So tell me, why do you feel the need, to jailbreak? And don't tell me themes because I'm sure you could live without; I am proof of that.
  2. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's kinda like oreos and milk. If you were gonna eat oreos and had milk in the fridge, would u eat them with milk. They're good and all, but they're even better with milk.
  3. Ze Alpaca

Ze Alpaca New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    First of all i Jailbrak because it give the iPod touch and iPhone what it should have free right to put what you want on it. I Jailbreak so i can be diffrent not have my iPhone look like everyone else. And for cracked apps. Ya i use them so what I dont want to pay $25 for something I bought for 15 in jailbreaking (Teleport/Touchpad). I Jailbreak because Apple has too tight of hold on the iPod and iPhone and i want to control MY device.
  4. Metchit

Metchit New Member

Nicely Said

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    If you dont like jailbreaking then just simply ignore the members. Its what you make of it.
    sorry about my earlier comment, it was stupid and childish, have changed it now.
  6. Connors ITouch is sick

Connors ITouch is sick New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    your ridiculous. how does jail breaking an ipod touch make it not one? It still does the exact same things and more! And if something is illegal why does that make it wrong? People like you would follow the law even if it said not to sh*t! I hate your type and what you stand for. All you do is follow what other people tell you to do and have no self perspective what so ever. You should learn to live a little and become more of a person instead of some drone living up the governments ass. So tell me, why do you feel the need to join a forum that is all about jail breaking and then post irrational statements that you have put no thought into. So the next time you want to put somebody's hard work and effort down, bring it somewhere else because your not wanted here.

HOPE THAT ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

7. Salarian

Salarian Banned

Jailbreaking an ipod touch makes it better. End of story. you can get games and more. Jailbreaking is one of the reasons I use mine so much.
  8. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I don't Jailbreak my iPod Touch

I'm completely fine with it. Most of the time, I use it for Media anyway (Music and Movies)

Sure I get some Apps here and there from the App Store (PAID OF COURSE).

Besides, Jailbreaking has been useless to me since, well, it started. It has nothing I need from it.

None of the Apps are useful (to me anyway).
  9. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I almost only use my ipod touch for games, which i have cracked xD
    otherwise i would never ever use my ipod xD
  10. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What the hell does Jailbreaking have to do with being on this site? This site is for people who like the iPod Touch and to some extent, the iPhone.

Why the hell do you have to be so rude? Even if you censor yourself, your message is still undeniably rude and childish.

Reported.

So is my iPod Touch less better than yours? Because I have lots of games too and I'm not Jailbroken.

Saying that Jailbreaking your iPod Touch is quite a blank statement. It doesn't make it any better or any worse. Its just something you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.