Why the hell isn't video buying available?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by permutated, Dec 1, 2007.

1. permutated

permutated New Member

Ok, am I the only one who finds this royally irritating?

I don't normally purchase movies or TV shows from iTunes, in fact I hate doing it, but sometimes I just need something to get me through until next weeks episode.

Enter my iPod touch, which I just bought yesterday, on the promise of iTunes and Web browsing capability, among other things. Only to my horror to find that I cannot buy videos.

What the hell is up with this?
  2. francisco582

francisco582 Member

yea I agree, that would be great but then again it is just an iPod, not trying to say it's a bad device but i think everybody is expecting way to much out of this iPod.
  3. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    They will add this in time, but think how long it will take to download a whole film
    They will probably have short things like happy tree freinds ( 2-3 mins long ) and thats it for ages
  4. RoundysSince

RoundysSince New Member

^ Yes, I think the file size is the number one issue. Just imagine people downloading movies on the touch and halfway into the download, your touch goes into sleep mode and the transfer f***s up. Apple would be facing a whole new basket of problems.
  5. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Not to mention it would take like 2 hrs to download a movie when you could just do it at home