Why should i jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by 6ironmaiden9, Apr 7, 2008.

1. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

Sep 29, 2007
    when i got my ipod the day it came out or after it w/e i jailbroke it as soon as i first touched it i plugged it in and used the HARD HARD HARD HARD method of jailbreaking it which i had to actually pretty much manually jailbreak it the like 80 step one and since then i have restored then usesd the simpler visit one site and jaiilbroken method.. Well im tried of 1.1.1 and i want to move on up to 1.1.3 and not 1.1.4 cause i heard its unstable... Now i have some questions

First of all what new things do i get with 1.1.3

What jailbreak should i use *I want the most efficient but simplest you have * "I only have windows now mac"

And i have bought ALOT o songs on itunes straight from touch and how do i port them from itunes since i'll lose em....

Will i have installer when i jailbreak to 1.1.3 and must i restore to 1.1.3 then jailbreak? or jailbreak straight from 1.1.1

will everything i need like bhd or w/e subsystem and trip pogostick and all that be pre-installed? thanks for answering if you do.. also sorry about spelling mistakes

Btw indoing this is there anything i should worry about? *Found last time i posted in wrong section* PLEASE HELP
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Apr 20, 2008
    simple: Update to 1.1.4 and use on of the many jailbreak methods, and if problems happen, you can usually fix it

PM me if you need more help
    Be careful whilst jailbreaking...
  3. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Jan 29, 2008
    go to 1.1.4 it is the most stable and u still get the wiggle icons. then download ziphone at ziphone.org. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PWNING it could brick ur ipod. BSd subsystem, and open ssh, will be pre-installed if u use ziphone.

to port ur songs from the ipod touch, before u restore right click on the ipod and click transfer purchases. that transfer any songs u bought on the the touch to ur cpu

all u have to be is un-jailbroken to jailbreak 1.1.4 u don't have to restore if u aren't jailbroken. If u are jailbroken then u must restore, then transfer purchases BEFORE U RESTORE as i said above. Installer will be on ur ipod no matter what method u use.

I hope this helped!