why is this happening?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Murder, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Murder

Murder New Member

none of my skins work on summerboard ive rejailbreaked it 3 times.. only the skins it comes with work, i go to download them off the category in isntaller.. they dont show up on the list of themes.. i try to put them on my ipod by ssh'ing.. they still dont show up.. what the hell is going on?
  2. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you have to completely restart your ipod once before it will work. Hold the power button, slide to power off, hold power button again.
  3. winonalakereid

winonalakereid New Member

Urg!

ok i tried the restarting thing and it still is only letting me use the original themes. please someone help its starting to get on my nerves
  4. moosemun

moosemun New Member

what firmware are you running?
  5. winonalakereid

winonalakereid New Member

im using firmware 1.1.3 and i've tried downloading through installer for more themes and ive tried using sftp apps on my computer to put them on there and i can't get any of to show up in the themes. im having the same problem with sliders and such on customize.
  6. moosemun

moosemun New Member

I believe themes as well as apps in 1.1.3 need to be put in a different directory folder.
    I'm not firmiliar with 1.1.3 [I run 1.1.2] but search the 1.1.3 jailbreak/tech help subforums and you should find the directory path you need.
  7. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I have a theme fix in Installer. I think I called it "1.1.3 Theme Fix." Run that. And rerun after installing each non working theme.