Why is my iPod freezing?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by rohit92, Feb 19, 2008.

1. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

Okay, guys here is the deal. I have been using my iPod touch for a while and have been very confused about one problem I am having. Every once in a while when I am on jailbroken 1.1.3 my iPod touch turns off by itself and the only way I can turn it on is by pressing the top sleep button and the home button at the same time (restarting it). When I do not have 1.1.3 jailbroken, it does not happen. I have discussed this problem before and many people are saying that it involves the case that I have and its magnets...Elan Griffin Convertible. Anyway, if it only happens on a jailbroken 1.1.3 iPod, then it does not make any sense. Currently, I am trying to test it through jailbroken 1.1.1 just to make sure that it only happens on 1.1.3. But, in any case, if it does not happen on a non-jailbroken 1.1.3....then what is the problem? I am really struggling to understand this. Please help... I know that many of you might think it is my case, but I talked to the company and they said that it was certified by Apple and worst comes to worst, they will replace it for me. But, even if they do replace it, this might not help based on the tests I have tried. I hope someone is willing to help me. Thank you. I would really like to know if any other people are having this problem. So far I have seen one person... Stinkeye that has the same problem and I believe he has not fixed it.