Why is it sooo hard to find macally ivoice iii mics???

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by vsangel87, Sep 4, 2009.

1. vsangel87

vsangel87 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    omg...i am looking everywhere for this darn thing and everywhere i looked so far it is unavailable! it must be in really high demand! i did not realize this. even on ebay they only have like a couple of these up for auction and the prices there get way too expensive...since they are in high demand, afterall. all i want is a freakin mic i can use with my ipod touch to use with skype...is that so hard to ask?! lol well, is there any other mic i can use with my ipod touch 1G to make calls with?? i'm not the smartest about technology so it's kinda hard to know these things. (duh, i'm a girl what's u expect?! lol) i do know a thing or two about technology tho...i mean i did jailbreak my ipod all by myself!

Please Register or Log in to view images

neways, if any of u guys can help me out, i'd appreciate it! thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ICanSeeClearly

ICanSeeClearly New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Don't get the mic. Get clothes.
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If you want to use these mics with a 1g you need a ivoice ii and you need to mod it. Even if you do you won't be able to use skype.(i think)
  4. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ivoice III works with 1G too but not for skype - skype doesn't accept any mics connected via dock