Why is iPhone so bad

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by immortal7792, Oct 13, 2008.

1. immortal7792

immortal7792 New Member

i just bought a 3g and i am thoroughly dissapointed. Let me text my fried oh wait that cos 20 a month. Let me send him a pic and ill pay for it. oh wait i cant send pics. i just record something oh wait no vid camera. I have honestly never held such an overhyped peice of garbage. It does literally nothing the touch cant do besides have expensive data ur forced into and has a crappy sound qualiity phone ability.
  2. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

LOL OH Wow you really looked into it before buying didn't ya.

All the above what you just said is clearly shown before you bought it, your the idiot for not looking into it.
  3. shitpan

shitpan Banned

$20 is for UNLIMITED texting...there are other plans, and you can email pics. you can always jailbreak if you want video recording...

as iPhoneFTW said, you're stupid for not looking into it before buying it. so, you=FAIL.
  4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I agree with both sh*tpan and iPhoneFTW. You should have known that the iPhone wasn't designed to be used as a camera. And who the hell uses MMS? Just email pictures used, it's free

Please Register or Log in to view images

And compare the OS of the iPhone to a Nokia N95 for example, it's a lot better especially how it's jailbreakable, and has the App Store.
  5. immortal7792

immortal7792 New Member

lets say i didnt buy it. you cant possibly think this is the best phone out there. this phone IMO is awful compared to say even the enV. i would much rather just own a touch and a normal verizon phone. why would apple make such a terrible phone? and you are forgetting it is called an i PHONE. the voice quality is not very good on the phone. its essentially a very expensive touch that i pay 40$ a month extra for on my plan.
  6. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I'll buy it from toy for 67 cents. Final offer.
  7. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  8. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Let me go through your post and point out some errors.

Let me text my fried oh wait that cos 20 a month.

Wrong the $20 a month is for unlimited data meaning all texts and web browsing. Plus I, when I bought the iPhone I told the manager at the store to take off the plan and he did. So I pay $10 a month for 500 texts.

Let me send him a pic and ill pay for it. oh wait i cant send pics.

True. The iPhone has no capabilities of sending pictures except through email. But wait! Isn't there something called a jailbreak with some other thing called Cydia that has some thing called Swirly MMS? Yeah there is. You just then need to buy a MMS plan.

i just record something oh wait no vid camera.

How bout Cycorder or Video Recorder on Cydia? Try it out.

It does literally nothing the touch cant do besides have expensive data ur forced into and has a crappy sound qualiity phone ability.

How about EDGE/3g, Bluetooth, Phone, Camera, Video Camera, Texting. Then comparing it to the old iPod Touch it has speakers, and a side volume control.

Sir, please learn your facts before saying bologna like this again.
  9. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Your on crack, you fail, don't come back. iPhone rocks, you just don't know how to use it to it's full potential. Come back when you buy a touch and obviously realize what a crappy iPod it is

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Just leave.

Its called an iPhone..... WOW!!!! OMG -.-
    Least it isn't a letter and couple of numbers hey?