Why is a camera so important to people?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by btm, Sep 12, 2009.

1. btm

btm New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Everyone keeps complaining of no camera. Who cares? I'm sure most everybody's cell phone has a camera that is way better than what the nano got. It can't even take pictures! and it has bad resolution. Really... how often are you gonna decide to take a video with your iPod? Everyone would probably end up wanting to use the camera on their phone anyway because its much better. I own the 3g touch and its great. I don't see the need for a camera that can only do video when the one on my phone can also and its a better camera.
  2. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    agree, people still need to remember all these already included great features of the touch, its still an amazing device
  3. MegaDell

MegaDell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I want to utilize the apps that use a camera/mic that exist, and are in the works.
  4. carfreak95

carfreak95 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    But I don't have a cellphone...
  5. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I don't care anymore, people are cry babies and that's that. They expect there iPod to do everything like walk on water and flying...
  6. macdude2

macdude2 Member

I think the main reason a camera would be cool is to use apps and then be like, my touch has a cam. It is the same thing with the nano. How many people are going to whip that thing out and take a video? It is the same thing with the touch, but it would also be used for apps. I know many apps that at least use a mic.
  7. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    For the apps...
  8. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The camera would be extremely useful for people without digital cameras to use. I don't want to have to install more software just to be able to upload pictures from a digital camera onto my computer. With an iPod, I can email it, transfer it, or SSH it out.
  9. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    the camera was important bcuz my phone camera is so bad at taking pictures that everybody will vomit on themselves and it would stink up the place so bad that global warming would be takin up a notch...so death-a-fying that this planet would die out and no one would survive causing this planet to be the most disastrous planet in the universe...but then again idc that the iPod touch doesnt have a camera....at least i have something better then nothing...its a good upgrade for a 1G user like me that uses the internet a lot and plays games on the iPod touch a lot

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    The Camera and Mic wasn't a big deal for me. But if they did include it I would be glad. But wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't.

The thing I cared about was having the 32GB for cheaper price, faster processor and better graphics.