Why i may not jailbreak my ipod again

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by josexi, Dec 7, 2007.

1. josexi

josexi New Member

My ipod touch has glitched out to the point of having to restore it twice. I dont think its even worth it. I hate my stupid ipod why cant it just work
  2. thesmidge

thesmidge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    dude, you gotta cool it. It probably freaks out because you installed something that, er, the ipod didnt like. But if you feel that strongly about it, return it and get a classic or nano or something. Or even a Zune if you please.
  3. josexi

josexi New Member

Ive been having some problems with my internet, does anyone know if in any possible way it could infect my ipod?
  4. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Give us some specifics of your internet issue and how you are jailbreaking (i.e. 1.1.1 or 1.1.2).
  5. josexi

josexi New Member

Ok so shaw (internet provider) shut down moms email becuase they thought she was spamming. Then when i went to hook up to cuteftp pro a warning popped up saying the server keys have changed and i might be a victim of a man in the middle thingy. id copy and past that warning but now i cant hook up to wireless. my dad said he could on the laptop today however. so in hopes of trying to connect i unistalled the email app and thats when it went loopy
  6. josexi

josexi New Member

O and I was running 1.1.2 and i had it jailbroken by downgrading to 1.1.1, going to jailbreakme.com, getting the oktoprep, upgrading, and downloading 1.1.2 jailbreak from a link that ipodmaster posted on youtube
  7. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hello. I have restore my ipod touch for like 10 times seriossly. I swear. But i feel strong about it and that is why i have always jailbroken it again. And i have found that Screentouch aand sometimes Terminal in the ipod will freak it out.
  8. josexi

josexi New Member

has anyone had problems with mail? do you guys think that was the problem or the internet? I need to put a password on it. I cant think of who could hijack my connection seeing as i live in the middle of nowhere
  9. jrods

jrods New Member

yea dude i had to restore my ipod 2 times because i took the mail app off. it pissed me offf
  10. josexi

josexi New Member

well tahts a minor releif that its the stupid app and not an infectious terrible virus caused because my router has been altered to destroy my life