Why I hate Belkin...

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by saedyan, Oct 23, 2007.

1. saedyan

saedyan New Member

So, I ordered a Belkin Leather Folio case for my touch a long time ago, like back in September when the Touch first came out. Okay, the case was supposed to start shipping out on the 15th of October, today is the 23rd, and still no case. So, I decided to call Belkin today to see what was up with my order and they said "Due to the current stock status of this item, we expect your order to be shipped out late November"... Okay, I can't believe that they didn't have a large enough stock quota to ensure people like myself who placed an order so early of a unit. Oh man, I sure am glad I paid for that two day shipping

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Gabe

Gabe Member

Device:
    iPhone
    call those idiots back up and cancel your order. Your credit card should not be billed until right before they ship your order. Tell them you want to cancel and if they say you can't, tell them your blocking the charge on your credit card and filling a report with the Better Business Bureau.
  3. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yea! call them back! you have the right to cancel it! why would you pay for something that is not gonna be out for a month???
  4. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

that is true if they give you sh*t just call your credit card company
    they will listen then

Please Register or Log in to view images