Why Hate...?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by homeyg, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. homeyg

homeyg New Member

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    why hate *that one company*? so they leaked/stole the untethered jailbreak and sold it... they didnt make much money. ok, be mad but leave them alone. and if ur an ipod touch 2g user, thank them, for the untethered jb wouldnt be here now. more money and time would be wasted with dongles and crap. so, dont hate, congratulate. I feel bad for chronic and the devteam and musclenerd but thank them.
  2. Legendairy

Legendairy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't see anyone posting about them anymore, personally I think everyone but the dev-team's are over it, and they have a good reason for hating that company. First; they ruined their plan, Second; their ignorant, reckless, greedy, and unfair.

If your an ipt2g user like me, I still wouldn't thank them because they don't deserve any respect for what they did.

You can however thank the hybrid dev team

Please Register or Log in to view images

, soo..
    - Thank you hybrid dev-team

3. homeyg

homeyg New Member

im not saying thank them cuz they did anything they just made it released faster by MN, much faster...
  4. Wrathchild

Wrathchild Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Who did what? I missed something? Did someone else try to steal MuscleNerd's sh*t? Sounds like a interesting story. Can someone direct me to this info please?
  5. Duykur

Duykur Banned

They stole the devteams FREE work, sold it for a profit, they gave no credit. Then refused to co-operate.

They broke the law. Why should we NOT hate them?
  6. michaelsipod

michaelsipod New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    its being greedy tho
  7. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok, so someone stole musclenerd's work and tried to sell it. if they hadnt of we could have had the jailbreak later (which is fine by me as long as i have the tethered) and the iphone 4g could have been easier to unlock and you want us not to be mad? most of us are going to buy the next gen iphone!!! these guys are sneaky, greedy, and just plain stupid... dont even try to stand up for them
  8. benwoodcock

benwoodcock New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Someone leaked 24kpwn, which the devteam were hoping to keep for a month or so just in case the iphone 4G could be exploited the same way. It was leaked, nitrokey sold it. MN decided to release the free version, so now the iphone 4G will have to wait for ages for a JB.
  9. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if you are out the thief, id just like to say: you know how long we had to wait for the 2g jailbreak? and now it will be longer for the iphone 4g. have you no shame?
  10. Finite Vendetta

Finite Vendetta New Member

WTF you talking about the iPhone 4g

...I don't think it's called the iPhone 4g...The only reason the 2nd iPhone 3g is called the 3g is because it's 3g capable, and the first iPhone isn't the iPhone 2g(though it could be called that) but it's the iPhone Edge(or 2g as in the wireless telephone network).
    So unless the next iPhone is 4g network capable(which I doubt) I doubt it would be called that, but who knows, and yeah that company sucks ass LOL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.