Why does this keep happening?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by crazymon161, Jan 13, 2008.

1. crazymon161

crazymon161 New Member

How come when I jailbreak my iPod sometimes after I install something it'll just keep displaying the loading ring and freeze, I have to restore EVERY SINGLE TIME, when I reset it just keeps displaying the Apple logo, FIXES PLEASE!!!

P.S. it's the 1.1.2 version.
  2. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

Did you jailbreak it correctly? From 1.1.1, did you install oktoprep and then upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak it?
  3. crazymon161

crazymon161 New Member

yes, i did, im sure i did everything correctly, i double-check it every time
  4. Acerei

Acerei New Member

I read, nearly the whole forum, inside and out
    and i can't help but notice. No matter how sure you are, about the accuracy of the steps you took... everyone, and i mean EVERYONE will screw up in some silly little way
    because otherwise, it works!
  5. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

Yeah acerei is right, make sure you're restarting the touch at the correct times etc, like when jail breaking it on 1.1.2, restart it and make sure it goes to the home menu before clicking OK on that dialouge box.

Go to http://ipodtouchmaster.com/videos.html for an excellent video tutorial on jailbreaking 1.1.2, see if you're doing any of the steps wrong.