Why does this happen to me?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by knifeproz, Feb 6, 2009.

1. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey guys i have a problem about my internet connection. well it's pretty much fine, i got a new router etc, but what i realised latley and i will say it again LATLEY that my itouch has been going wild. I got it just after summer ended and now im having just a small problem with it. I can be on my ipod touch having perfect connection then i go to the app store start surfing it and then in the middle of looking through it would say i cannot connect to the app store but i am on it. i click close and then it gives me an "itunes coulnd't retrive download info" and i wasn't downloading anything :S also i have Super Money Ball and it's been crashing like hell latley just get through 9 levels (space) and it will crash causing me to start over, and when i DO get to play all levels on space i keep falling off on 10th lvl :S

so anyways any fixes for the app store and crashes?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    please someone help me out?
  2. smb.ben

smb.ben New Member

when is the last time you rebooted? that will fix most app issues.
  3. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    since the time that my internet has been saying that during the app store, i've rebooted rightt away so...maybe i should just shut it off for the night...still anyone else have anything to say?
  4. smb.ben

smb.ben New Member

well...when in doubt, sync and restore.
  5. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    bump...anyone?
  6. Technostorm

Technostorm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    best advice is to resync, backup and restore.. other then that, if you're using cordless phone in the house , check and see if its the same frequencies as your wi-fi router. Occasionally, I've seen internet drops from wifi routers when the phone is being used. But I don't know your background so I'm just assuming.
  7. HM82

HM82 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You should probably just restore your iPod with iTunes. That will take fare of most of your problems.Also, when I got a new linksys wifi router, It kept disconnecting but it was because of my computer,not my iPod.

Please Register or Log in to view images