WHY Do Some People Buy From APPLE??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by twindragons, May 4, 2008.

1. twindragons

twindragons Banned

this is really stupid. Seriously, i have read tons of thread about people whinning like a little girl because their ipod are getting f%#ked up or they want to trade it in and get another one.....

well here is the SOLUTION to your problem. DONT buy it from the Apple store!! You know they are strict about refunding your money or exchanging it for a new one(not a refurbish one), when your ipod has a minor flaw. So, why do these TOOLS buy it from them?? well who knows?

Please Register or Log in to view images

if u want to be free from Apple's iEmployees hassel at the Apple store, then buy your ipod touch from:

Circuit City, Walmart, Kmart,Target or Fry's.

rep me if this helped.
  2. steeped

steeped New Member

No, Apple employee's are there to please and give very little hassle. They are very nice and lenient when returning an item. I don't know what Apple store you go to, or where you are getting your information from.

And if you want a guaranteed return, don't go to those stores you listed. They all give tons more hassle than Apple does. A store which will give you a refund or return with no question is Costco.

I honestly don't think I can disagree with your post any more.

Edit: I just saw after browsing the Applications section this topic here. I don't get it... you were bashed bad there, and expect to open a new topic and not be bashed here?
  3. afiqqq

afiqqq New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well my brudda, go suck c*ck.
  4. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You are completely WRONG. Apple employees will cater to all of your iPod needs and will exchange it for the most minor things. The only way to describe how invalid your post is, would by saying your post would be right if everything you said turned to the opposite.

Sorry man, but it is the truth. Good to see you thinking though...Roflcopter.
  5. steeped

steeped New Member

So you agree with me? What your saying is repeating what im saying...
  6. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

Well, your right
    ...but be nice about it...

a PLEASE would be nice
    we try and be polite on these here forums
  7. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    But some things that I see on the forum are so stupid that my hands take control and i cannot stop the posting!

8. steeped

steeped New Member

Oh so you agree with me and are saying the original poster was stupid? Cause in your reply, you quoted what I wrote and then said it was stupid and then listed arguments which I fully agreed with.

As long as you agree with me, then

9. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Holy sh*t! Wrong Quote! I meant to quote the poster! Argh! Sorry, I just changed it

xD
  10. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i bought my touch from apple... the apple store online. and its the only thing i will ever buy from apple. if it ever does die on me, i dont plan on taking it back to apple to get it fixed. i plan on using the walmart trick and getting a brand new one.