Why Do I Like TTR?

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by iPodTouchHackist, Dec 28, 2007.

1. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

Ok, so... I like TTR (Tap Tap Revolution) because i have wifi so i can download beats/play them. Also because part of the fun is making your own and then playing yours. Some people say that they don't like it because when they download a beat it the person did a sucky job, well the way I avoid that is by trying not the click on the beats by Unknown because those are usually just people trying to have ubnoxious fun. So try and stick with the beats that have authors with names, and i like hard because normal and easy are usually done poorly for some reason and some of the hard ones arent even that hard. Another problem with it is that it freezes/crashes a lot. This only happens if your tapping/clicking the screen wwaaaayyyy too much trying to do more that one thing at a time.
    When your actually playing a song the only time it has ever frozen for me is right when the song starts so then i just press the home button and start over. So even though this game may freeze sometimes and may not be the perfect game I think it is extremely entertaining, fun, time consuming, and worth getting... So if your debating on getting it or whether you like it or not i would say yes all the way.
  2. jonathan9367

jonathan9367 New Member

yea i love this game i dont understand why ppl hate it
  3. jonathan9367

jonathan9367 New Member

and w/ the sucky song thing. if u want something done right, do it urself
  4. cadilax51

cadilax51 New Member

how do i download songs off here, im on a mac and have wifi. plz help, anyway, i love TTR but recently wheneever i go to my library it brings me back to the main screen and i cant save my beats
  5. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

sometimes when i go to my library it brings me back to my main screen to and what i do is reconnect the wifi and then restart my ipod touch and it seems to work...