Why Cant I Find My Apps?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by bgreen, Feb 11, 2009.

1. bgreen

bgreen New Member

I Downloaded maybe 30 suttin odd apps Through Itunes on my computer....Waited till they were all completed then synced my applications.....but after syncing i go back to my ipod and i see no apps.....i rebooted...tried a slew of things and nothing...this was before JB'ing...i went to the apps store on my itouch...and tried to download from there to see if the same will happen...and as soon as i clicked install face book app..it loaded on my springboard...i really dont feel like downloading all these apps off the touch..so what can i do?
  2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That's the only thing you can do sorry.
  3. Greatzulu

Greatzulu New Member

i had a problem simmilar to this before. go into cydia and download poof. if you dont know poof allows you to hide icons from the springboard. download poof start it up and make sure the little switch next to the app is set to on.
  4. anny

anny New Member

me too

sometimes, I also have these problem !
  5. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    gUICache

download gUICache from cydia/installer (can't remember which one) this will patch the folder to allow apps to be added, the only explanation for why you can't see them right now is that the file has become damaged in an update (this happened to mine) and needs to patched up, i know this app is meant for SSH'd apps but it works for all problems if your apps don't show up.
  6. Noogums

Noogums New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Are they all checked under your "applications" tab on the menu that comes up when you sync? Sometimes when i add new apps they are unchecked under my applications tab and therefor they dont sync