Why can't i buy like more then half the movies on itunes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Major-Koenig, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Major-Koenig

Major-Koenig New Member

Is there any reason why alot of videos arent availible.

My brother got $15 and put it on my account (retard) So now were going to share the money.

We didn't want anything but action since we like to watch that on a itouch, Now we start wanting 300 and it is not availible. WHY? Are they like updating they're videos for 7.6 or something?

So my brother won't get anything else, He won't get enemy at the gates, terminator 2, rambo, or anything else good. He just wants 300 because he's 12 and retarded.

And also where the hell are the other movies? Like they got frickin short films i never heard of, but wheres the first matrix?

So heres my rant.
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

From what I've been able to infer and make educated guesses on from the recent hands-on movie rentals (such as blogged on Engadget) things seem to be a little glitchy at the moment and aren't quite like what they looked like during the MacWorld SteveNote. There are a few bugs in the rental process, the movie resolutions can vary widely and seem to have the really-wide 2.39:1 cinematic aspect ratio. That's fine on desktops (though even on my 16:9 widescreen at home there are huge bars at the top and bottom) but on the Touch? That's some serious zooming you have to do to fill the screen and you lose about 25% of the video on each side. Plus, HD movies can only be rented through AppleTV. I can only assume that the movie you wanted was either HD (and so not available through iTunes) or it's another glitch in the system.

Not that I'd know first-hand. I'm in Canada. The MPAA hates us.
  3. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

i think i time they will have all the movies because i bet its really hard to go out get the yes from all companys to put there videos on itunes but also buying tv shows save alot of money a tv shows on 1.99 a movie can be like 14.99
  4. Major-Koenig

Major-Koenig New Member

I just wanted to get 300, now im thinking of just *******ing it.
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The iTunes store is in the process of getting new movies. You can't expect every movie ever made to be on it two days after the keynote.

I still prefer renting movies from Brick & Mortar stores (or Netflix) more because you have... more options.
  6. Major-Koenig

Major-Koenig New Member

If you would've read they already have 300 but you can only rent it.

And they have zoolander on there since the beginning and you cant buy that.
  7. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I did read, and I'm sorry if I didn't state in big bold letters that it was already on there.

As I said, you can't expect every video to be attainable through every method (buy, rent from iTunes and Apple TV) immediately.