why bother using ipod touch for game device..buy psp and 2nd gen ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fashiongeek, Sep 29, 2009.

1. fashiongeek

fashiongeek New Member

i dont think ipod touch is a game device like to buy 299 3rd gen for game device y don't we get 2nd gen and psp...psp is much better gaming device right??? and free downloads???
  2. amolang

amolang New Member

ummm... price? i wouldn't really be able to afford it (or actually I wouldn't want to spend money on a psp as I am saving for a surfboard right now). For me I like gaming on Ipod Touch because its more casual and a quick pick up quick play type of system. I don't want to bring a psp around and wait for loading times, loading saved games, etc. I want to play for ten minutes and then put it away. I guess because I am not a huge portable gamer I don't really see the draw of a PSP compared to an ipod touch...
  3. Mr.Funman

Mr.Funman Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    its not free games you have to sign up in the PSN and put your CREDIT CARD (or your dads card

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

like amolang said,

some people may not be able to afford 2 devices at like 300 each.. the games are full priced games..
  5. Kasperr

Kasperr Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nothing personal, but hate spoiled kids like you. Or well, maybe you earned your money, but you still got to understand that not everybody just has 700$ (or whatever) just lying around -.-.
    -Sorry.
  6. HankG

HankG New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why would I want to buy two devices when I can just buy one that serves both purposes?
  7. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    two devices means you got bigger e-peen. hahar.

I know i wouldnt have $700 odd dollars lying around to buy a psp and touch, that would be unpractical. The touch was a replacement for my previous mp3 player and the games that its capable of playing are all bonuses. I dont think i could ever justify buying a psp due to being a casual gamer. plus my favourite game on the touch can be had for $8.99 (x2 soccer). Yes, its a soccer game, but a damn good one. better than paying $50-$80 for a psp game.
  8. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    There's no need to buy both. The PSP alone is a good system for playing media, as well as playing games. The only disadvantages are:

1) Memory cards have less space than the average iPod, and are a bit pricy
    2) Adding videos is a hassle
  9. gamepro127

gamepro127 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No free downloads. Just demos and trailers. Ipod touch doesnt have any good free games either, all are just demos (Maybe 1 or 2 good free games) so just forget F-R-E-E
    I think with Ipod touch you'll be happy. Its a good entertainment system.
    Now, I own a DS, a PSP-2000 hacked with 5.00m33-6 and Ipod touch 3rd generation 32gb 3.1.1 (waiting for jailbreak). Heres what I think:
    1. Ipod touch
    2. PSP
    3. DS
  10. Xhiea

Xhiea Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    i think the psp go is a good idea, dont have to carry games around, small and pocketable, better games.