Why aren't some games in Canada?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Rawd, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Rawd

Rawd New Member

A few days ago, there was a new game released called 'GL Golf'. I would really like to read reviews, and see screenshots of this app, but it is not in the Canadian app store.

Sometimes games take a few extra hours to hit the Canadian app store, but it has been 3 days now I think. I have also tried to find it through iTunes on the PC with no luck.

It is annoying that the app store is not really worldwide. In Brazil, they don't even have a games section in the app store!
  2. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Apple is racist against Canadians.
  3. Dave C

Dave C New Member

I've actually seen it on the Cdn store a few days ago. I don't know why you can't find it. Maybe it's been removed already for some reason?
    And your title said "some games". Are there more games you feel aren't in the Cdn store that should be?
  4. desi123

desi123 New Member

I usually just go to search and type it in manually when I don't find games and the search usually comes up with them 90% of the time.
  5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Could you possibly send me an iTunes link to it?

Well.. when I said some, it is because we often get them late. When they advertise the release on this site, I often check for them and they are not there. Whether they show up later or not, I'm not sure.
  6. Dave C

Dave C New Member

I'm not currently at home and don't have access to iTunes at the moment. I'll try to provide you the link sometime tonight.