Why Are We So STUPID!!! RANT!!!!

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by spoonforknife, Jan 20, 2008.

1. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

you didn't follow the rules... you should be happy the mods havent banned you.
    you can happily leave the site.

THESE POSTS ARE COMING FROM PEOPLE WITH LIKE 11 POSTS!!!! WHY THE F*** ARE WE DOING THIS!!!!

HElp the person and they will not clutter the board as much by posting more useless posts because you are so unfriendly and unhelpful!!!!!

It's not just me either that's pissed.

- in response to Markymarkdotcom (who btw, is awesome)

WHY ARE WE SO F****ING STUPID!??? Answer the damn question.
    Like Danls92 said (who should definately be a moderator, no questions)

Originally Posted by Danls92
    To tell you the truth, I think that people are too worried about other people. Everybody says that everybody else is the problem, but if everybody spent more time thinking about how they could contribute to the forums and less time thinking about how little other people are helping, the forums would just get better.

Because we have the knowledge, don't tell people to

SEARHCZZZZZ!!JLKJ!J!!!! NOBBSZZZNOOOBBBBBBNEWBBBIIEIEIEI@!!!!!!!LOLZJAPDFJA

We have the knowledge to tell them the answer, tell them where to go, and how to do some amazing things to their iPod. That is what this site is all about. Tell them how to do it, and they will be just as knowledgable and help other people.

Who's with me?
  2. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

Agreed!

If someone asks a question (be it a question that's been asked a million times before) either answer the question, OR point them in the right direction.

What's the point in posting just say "Search, you noob idiot", and swearing at them?
    You posted anyway, so make that post more productive huh? Makes sense really

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Great post. Ive noticed this too. I have been a member here for a while, you cant tell by my posts, but thats because i spent my time reading, and figuring things out on my ipod, and those things that i have learned, i have noticed others needing the same help, so i did what i could to point them in the right direction. I hope that i have been a contribution to those few i helped.
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Thank you. Nice to know someone agrees.
  5. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree, I try my hardest to help all members juinor and senior, although sometimes I lose it and flame.
    The first step was admitting I have a problem, now I need to go the Flamers Anymonuos.
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

this is especially relevent for now, because all the noobs saying SEARCH, search works mayb 1 out of 5 times right now without spitting a server issue back at you

so in short. like spoony said, answer the f***in question, or send them a link to the answer
  7. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ZOMG SPOON I THINK THIS HAZ BEIN POSTID B4

btw THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. daisydukes12

daisydukes12 New Member

people have no common sense and no matter how many times you tell them they will still mess up making you want to kick these people out of this forum.
  9. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

yeah i guess so... It jsut bothers me that there is a dumba** who didn't read the rules before posting. i'll try to awnswer questions more kindly but we definately should also do our part in letting them know that it's not ok to just post new threads. if we are too helpfull right away people would jsut make a habbit of posting new threads again and again.
  10. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i agree im tired of seeing threads where someone asks a question and there is like 8 posts on a row where no one answers the question. if you are going to tell someone to search at least include the answer to their question when you say it.