Why Are Pepole So Damn Lazy!!!!

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by goodolw, Dec 19, 2007.

1. goodolw

goodolw New Member

this is my first post but this is really bothering me. i havent had to ask anyone anything about unlocking the touch or roms or anything. I USED THE SEARCH! both here and google/yahoo. WTF is it with people asking these really dumb questions knowing they didnt search for it. its just sad. if i see another thread asking where to get roms from or how to put them on or any other dumb stuff i dont know what i'll do. Come on i know some of u wanna be safe but damn. if you not gonna take risks in some stuff you might as well not try to unlock the thing. okay i think thats everything i had to say. iFeel (pun intended) so much better. anyone else feel like this post.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

EDIT: to other new members: this is a forum made specifically for the ipod touch if you have a question about your ipod touch that does not involve complicated algorithims or programming it most likely has been answered seeing how this forum was not created yesterday. Just search.
  2. TheRapture

TheRapture New Member

not a good way to start off in this forum, alot of people might hate you...

But I completely agree with you. People need to search, also alot of people
    just go to a forum not bothering to read the rules and they just post their question

We need a fix
  3. fredriks91

fredriks91 New Member

maybe they dont understand what the other sites mean?

Please Register or Log in to view images

and they dont know behavior "rules" on forum's. stuff like that should be thaught in school.
    we did..... and yes they called it "nettiquette"

4. Gaming Warrior

Gaming Warrior New Member

But if people hand't asked the question it would be harder to find the answers. but yes i agree, I'm getting an iPod touch for x-mas so i decide to hunt around now so i know exactly what i'm doing when i get it and don't need to ask stupid questions.
  5. goodolw

goodolw New Member

i understand that but alot of people asked the same question to many times. and i did the exact same thing. i knew i was getting one so i looked for info before hand.

if they hate me then they are lame and i dont need lame friends.
  6. fredriks91

fredriks91 New Member

and if they hate you, they're cinda automaticly admitt beeing a spammer

7. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

i hate it too. every time i look on the forums, i go through so many useless, already answered posts. especially when people dont research anything (ex: windows 95 on ipod). and then people wonder why other people sh*t on them and their threads. it just gets really annoying.

that really grinds my gears

as for people hating me (although no one has stated anything like this towards me), wow. i dont really give a rats ass. its the internet. its not like im going to go home and listen to some stupid emo/screamo, cry to myself, write in a diary/blog about some user hating on me.

and you know, searching before you post is good practise that is taught in schools (not directly related to forums however). say your teacher gives you an essay project. you dont want to fail, so you go to the library to do some research, or you use the internet. COMMON SENSE!!!
  8. goodolw

goodolw New Member

thats true. REAL people will not disagree with me. only lazy ones that dont want to read and search. Is it that tiring to do that? they just start sweating and get out of breath.
  9. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

Rapture is right...

I HATE YOU!

just kidding!

10. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I deffinately agree!