Who's Willing To Test This?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Khaos, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, I created a jailbreak guide (its stickied) called [HOW TO] Jailbreak 1.1.4 And Perfect Your iPhone/iPod Touch

Some of it requires codes to be entered in a terminal, Because many people do not know how, i have created a repo that does steps 6, 11, and 14... I cannot test it on mine because i can not restore atm. I Need 5 People To Pm Me To Beta Test.

I will also need that at least one person record it (The Process Of Installing The Package (Meaning Start Recording When Your About To Enter The Source (Repo))) on a video camera and send it to me...If you can, say it in the pm, Do not post here untill AFTER you sent the pm...

You need to know:

How To SSH
    Follow Instructions
    Restore And Re-Jailbreak (Follow Instruction In The PM)

The rest of the instructions will be in the pm along with the repo

Thanks To All...

It Does:

Creates Symlinks Between The Media Folders And Library Folders
    Fixes Cookies
    Fixes Apps Not Saving Settings

This is different then the other, i have made a new one, PM To test it!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
  3. Boysen4

Boysen4 New Member

if you pay me a gabillion dollars I will. Sure
  4. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well is that a yes or a no...
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I might do it to see if it's any better than the last one but I think it's hilarious you won't do it on your own iPod. All that stuff is already in my guide anyway, you never need to enter any commands, and it always works unlike this one. At this point I will consider it since everyone thinks it's such a great idea to use this guide which causes them so many issues.
  6. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What are you talking about, your so negative, about almost (besides a few people) have found this guide helpful, i gotten pms telling me "Thanks For Your Hard Work!"
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Ok, so what if it still has issues? I gave you a much better way to do it which you refuse to use. At what point are you going to make this the best guide for people to use? If you will actually change it I would love to help but so far you have been to full of yourself to change it. So what happens when I make this video for you? Why don't you try it on your own? I'm sure everyone is curious about that. Do you want to see my computer screen and the ipod in the same shot? How long do you want the video to be? Do you care if it's on a pwnd device or do you want a stock 1.1.4? Give me some more details and answer my questions.
  8. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok the real reason i don't want to is because i have alot of stuff on my ipod ATM but i will test it out soon, I don't care if its pwned, The video can start right when you open installer, ipod only

And as for the guide, i like mine the way it is, i am not changing it, its not a competition
  9. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Audio or no audio? You aren't helping much.

So why are you doing this if you aren't going to change it? You just want to make it difficult for people? Or does it make you feel good because you copied the commands from another guide and it makes you look smarter? I just don't get it. How do you think it's a competition? I just want a guide posted here that is going to help people more than it's going to cause issues. Why is that so hard for you?
  10. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    my guide doesn't cause issues

I don't care about audio, and this is so people don't have to enter in codes, they just add my repo and those steps are all done for them