Who's happy with their iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wearmaize, Apr 27, 2010.

?

Is the iPad worth it?

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    There's a lot of stuff going on about the iPad saying that's it's a big iPod touch. I have an iPad and I certainly think it's more than that (my two cents). But I was wondering what other people thought. Is it worth $500? Does it replace a computer for you? How often do you use it and for what?

Personally:
    Yes, it's worth the price. It doesn't replace a computer or phone for me, but I use it every day to reply to emails quickly, to show off pictures to friends and family, and I have purchased some apps that I use frequently (MLB.com At Bat 2010, Peggle, AIM, etc.) I don't use iBooks at all.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JadaSki

JadaSki Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If i ever get an iPad i would see myself using mlb at bat (i use it on my ipod touch all the time) and emails, but i would use it for web surfing and social networking mostly.
  3. Zc456

Zc456 Member

I'm happy with my iPad. It's still taking me a while to get use to working with a tablet (would be even harder when Windows-based) but I'm slowly settling down. I, for one, am not asking it to replace my laptop. As advanced as iPhone and iPad apps are, tablets just aren't mature enough yet; Apple just rebooted it. Really, Windows is not designed for touch screens but that's another story.

For me It's a companion for my laptop and a way to get away from it. It does everything I need in a ultra-portable way.
  4. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Haven't been on my laptop much since I got this.
  5. iMan

iMan New Member

Device:
    iPad
    My iPad is the only thing I use anymore. I'm not even sure where my laptop is at. It could be upstairs or in the office in a drawer. Since I don't do company work with my personal stuff even though I work from home it makes doing personal tasks, surfing and email just quick and easy to do.

I love it and will probably buy another so the kids can play with one and not want mine.
  6. JadaSki

JadaSki Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I wish my dad was like you, hes into sports and stuff but my uncle has all the latest technology, if my dad was into that stuff i would be happy

Please Register or Log in to view images

(i love sports too but i like technology just as much)
  7. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Like others said, I don't even use my MacBook anymore. The iPad has become my primary computing device. It's really nice to have the full web and the iPad's power in a nice little compact device.
  8. BriZNiZ

BriZNiZ Member

Device:
    iPad
    I think it's awesome and worth the 500... Actually just got it back, I let my mom borrow it cuz she just had surgery and was stuck in the hospital and she didn't wanna give it back lol! I think I'm going to have to get her one soon.
  9. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Worth it if you can afford it
  10. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    i havent been on my anything since i got ipad, i swear apple but like super glue on the back of mine and i cant put it down.

I literally sleep right next to it (i fall asleep while using web/watching movies like every night)