Whoooops...

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by Solopsism Syndrome, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Solopsism Syndrome

Solopsism Syndrome New Member

So i got the categories app for the PSP theme, and the PSP icons on the dock weren't working to well, which made it look...uh..kinda retarded. So i deleted the Apps and Games sections in Categories. But then i relaized i couldnt get to anything after I did that. SO then i go on Total Commander and delete the Categories app in hope that my iPoT would let me access my applications and games. I reboot it,...and nope. fjdskdsnagl;dgnaoip. So I have no choice but to restore this thing unless any of you have any ideas..?
  2. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

Go into WinSCP and try running any applications that you need that way, by using the terminal:

cd /Applications/AppName.app
    ./AppName

Runs the app on your touch. To exit the app, don't use the home button, just close the terminal on your computer.

Using this method you can run Customize, Installer, etc to try and salvage your apps and unhide anything that is hidden.
  3. Solopsism Syndrome

Solopsism Syndrome New Member

Yeah, only thing is it won't let me login into WinSCP. Is there any other to do that using something other than WinSCP or CuteFTP?
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Your going to have to change the N45AP.plist file manually, or use iorder.