Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Ported!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by itouchmyitouch37, Dec 14, 2008.

1. itouchmyitouch37

itouchmyitouch37 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Its out! The game you remember from the 1.x days, BACK! Many people have been requesting this to be ported, and finally it is. Its 21.8MB, and its only 4.99$! Over 900 questions, Four options, including "Phone A Friend" (Literally! If you are on an iPhone, you can actually phone a friend.) "Ask The Audience," "Ask The Expert," and "Double Dip." There is also a new countdown clock that gives you 30 seconds to answer the question. And, you don't have to be on 2.2! Any iPhone/iPod Touch with firmware 2.0+ can download this game and play it! Great job, Capcom!

Attached Files:

2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    wow no way! i might have to get this application!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. cooldued59

cooldued59 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The game is great but..........
    The 30 seconds kills the game literally. I thought it was bonus points if you could answer the question within the 30 seconds but boy was I wrong. I wouldn't be disappointed if you could turn things off like the annoying host intro (WHY NO REGIS? HE MADE THE GAME SHOW BETTER THAN HER!) and the 30 seconds timer.
  4. willdacracka

willdacracka Member

Device:
    iPhone
    whoa you call someone up and ask them questions saying that you're on who wants to be a millionaire xD thats gotta be a weird situation
  5. cooldued59

cooldued59 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I pressed the phone a friend for the iPod Touch and you select on out of three randomly chosen contacts that are on your iPod and they give you their view/answer to the question.

WAIT NO 50/50! You should be able to have the option to choose 4 out of the 5 helps you want before you play.
  6. Wats Doing Boyz

Wats Doing Boyz New Member

Oh yeah looks pretty decent i used to watch the TV show that would be so cool to ring up someone in your contacts and say on Who Wants To Be A Millonaire

Please Register or Log in to view images

I might get it.